Tuesday, November 04, 2008

What the heck else am I going to talk about today? - Posted by Lisa

Voted today. Yay! My parents watched Ian while Christopher joined me at the polls. I enjoyed getting the chance to teach him a little about our democracy and get him excited about the voting process. He did so well. It sure was great to go to the polls in short sleeves too. Normally at this time of year it's cold & rainy, or even snowing. What a great day!

Beyond that, I'm a little too nervous to say much else. We've been flipping between ABC, CNN, and others to get the latest results from the polls as they close. Will either post again later, or will just save it for tomorrow. I hope everyone has a good evening, no matter how your candidates do tonight.

1 comments:

Pat said...

Just wanted to let you know I am enjoying your blog. Keep up the good work. I will enjoy the blog even more when we go south.
Love, Pat
I guess that's how I signup so I can't say Mom