Thursday, November 06, 2008

Cop out - Posted by Lisa

Not in the mindset to post, but still feel the need to because of the whole NaBloPoMo thing. (What was I thinking??)

Just thought I'd share a photo or two, and the news from our dental hygienist that Christopher appears to have some slight "movement" in his lower front teeth. She says not to be surprised if they start loosening up in the coming months. Eeek! My baby's growing too fast!

Here are some pics from Halloween to share with you. Christopher was Obi-Wan Kenobi from Star Wars, and Ian was his padawan learner (Anakin Skywalker, maybe? We never did settle on that). Thanks again to Chris' mom (and my own mom) for helping me with the costumes. I never could have done it without your help! We got lots of compliments.


Earlier in the day...notice that Ian has a thing for shoes/boots, etc. He must get fully dressed down to his shoes as soon as he wakes up (and will change shoes frequently thru the day, but is rarely without them on)


Enjoy your night!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you didn't "Cop Out". Golly loose teeth! That will change his looks when he loose the baby teeth. I love the pictures. We can never have too many pictures
Love ya, Mom