Thursday, January 15, 2009

Movie Quotes - Answers - Posted by Chris

Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
Gandalf: "You cannot pass! I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the Flame of Anor. The dark fire will not avail you, Flame of Udun! Go back to the shadow. You shall not pass!" - Gandolf

Blade
Blade: "We're gonna play a little game of twenty questions. Depending on how you answer, you may walk out of here with a tan?"

Bridge over the River Kwai
Commander Shears: "I'd say the odds against a successful escape are about 100 to one. But may I add another word, Colonel? The odds against survival in this camp are even worse."

Cars
Mater: "Nah, not me, Flo. I'm on one of them there special diets. I am a precisional instrument of speed and aeromatics."

Citizen Kane
Charles Foster Kane: "Rosebud"

The Godfather
Don Corleone: "I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse."

Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back
Yoda: "No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."

Saving Private Ryan
Paratrooper Mandelsohn: "We missed our drop zone by about 20 miles, ended up way over by Bumville or some damn place. "

The Princess Bride
Inigo Montoya: "Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."

Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
Norrington: "Gillette, Mr. Sparrow has a dawn appointment with the gallows. I would hate for him to miss it."

Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Knight: "We want a shrubbery!"

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Harry Potter: "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good."

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
Walter Donovan: "Germany has declared war on the Jones boys."

Trail of the Pink Panther
Insp. Jacques Clouseau: "Look, I know what I mean, you lunatic. Now do you, or do you not have for me, the 'massage'?"

The Matrix
Morpheus: "This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes."

Bonus
Roman Holiday
Princess Ann: "Is this the elevator?"
Joe Bradley: "This is my ROOM!"
blog comments powered by Disqus