Saturday, December 10, 2005

Ten Things You Might Not Know About Me - Posted by Chris

Got this idea from Beth at sothefishsaid


1. I served in the U.S. Army for three years.

2. I’ve traveled to the following countries: Canada, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Germany and technically Egypt (though I was aboard a ship in a canal at the time.)

3. I loathe any kind of public speaking.

4. From 1991 to 2003, I moved 10 times. I’ve lived in the same house now from almost 3 years.

5. I love the comics strip, Calvin and Hobbes.

6. I no longer have a gall bladder.

7. I tend to be quiet around people I do not know; but once you get to know me you probably won’t be able to get me to shut up!

8. I do not (or can not) consume any caffeine.

9. I found and married my soul mate.

10. Before my son was born I wasn’t certain I was cutout to be a father; now I can’t imagine not being one.

0 comments: