1. I served in the U.S. Army for three years.
2. I’ve traveled to the following countries: Canada, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Germany and technically Egypt (though I was aboard a ship in a canal at the time.)
3. I loathe any kind of public speaking.
4. From 1991 to 2003, I moved 10 times. I’ve lived in the same house now from almost 3 years.
5. I love the comics strip, Calvin and Hobbes.
6. I no longer have a gall bladder.
7. I tend to be quiet around people I do not know; but once you get to know me you probably won’t be able to get me to shut up!
8. I do not (or can not) consume any caffeine.
9. I found and married my soul mate.
10. Before my son was born I wasn’t certain I was cutout to be a father; now I can’t imagine not being one.