Monday, October 06, 2008

Why I support Barack Obama - Posted by Lisa

For a long time, I have been wanting to say something even a fraction as eloquent as this New Yorker editorial. It explains in great detail so many of the reasons that I will be voting for Barack Obama on November 4th, and so many reasons that I couldn't find the words for.

I doubt that it will change the minds of staunch supporters of John McCain, but that's okay. I am very passionate about this election, and just feel the need to explain why. No matter who you plan to vote for, though I do hope it's for Mr. Obama :), please VOTE! Michiganders, remember that you must be registered by TODAY, October 6th, in order to vote in this crucial election!

http://www.newyorker.com/talk/comment/2008/10/13/081013taco_talk_editors

(My name is Lisa, and I approve this message)

2 comments:

Sandie said...

Lisa, please read: "Basic Economics" and/or "Applied Economics-Thinking Beyond Stage One" by Thomas Sowell.
I truely hope Obama (or my candidate)can think beyond stage one if they win... but I doubt it.
Can I vote for Gregory House, M.D.?

Sandie said...

Rick Springfield for President! You gotta "Love Somebody"!