Wednesday, November 07, 2007

The Cow Says... - Posted by Chris

Tonight Ian picked the book, Fisher Price My Little People Farm, to "read" for his bedtime story. The Little People Farm book is a "Lift the Flap" book which means not much reading; just Ian pointing at animals and Mom or Dad naming them.

While reading the book, Ian opened the "door" to the barn and pointed at an animal. I said, "Cow". He pointed again and made his sound to indicate he wanted me to name the animal. I said, "Cow". This exchange continued for several rounds before I took a closer look and said, "Oh I guess that's a goat!".

Satified, Ian moved on to the next animal.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dad your going to have to get your animals right. It's pretty bad when your 1 1/2 year old knows your wrong. Ha! Ha!
Love ya, Mom